Since Base works as a searchable database of your link building efforts there are many ways you can filter out the links you’ve created.
You can find the Search option in the top navigation or on your account’s homepage.
After you open it, the following page will pop up.
Once you click on Filters, you can search your links by:
Unclaimed for client
1. Date range allows you to search your links by the dates they've been created.
2. Domain rating allows you to filter links by specific domain rating (0 - 100).
3. Organic traffic helps you filter links by a specific number of organic traffic/visits.
4. Spam filters links by spam filters.
5. The Category filter is provided on your side by choosing the industry in which the link has been created. These are currently available categories:
6. The Type of the link is the content type that best describes the link that has been published. It can be, for example, guest post, editorial, local citation, or even an infographic promotion.
These are currently available types of links:
7. The User filter filters your links by the user who has created them. It can be quite handy if you have many link builders in your team.
8. Client - filters your links by the domain (client) for which you have created your links.
9. Unclaimed for client provides you with a list of links in your database that haven’t been claimed for a certain client. You can use it well by cross-referencing it with a category (industry) your new client is in, so you can get the most relevant results.
10. Link Health offers you 3 possibilities.
Live with Target and Dofollow
Live with Target and Nofollow/Noindex
Dead or without Target
11. The Location filter allows you to search your database by the country your links are from.
12. Quality of the link provides you with a rating option for the quality of the links. Links can be rated on a scale from 1 to 5.
13. The Status of the link is the state in which that link is in.
It can be:
Opportunity (you just found an interesting, relevant website for your client and you want to claim it, so your colleagues won’t consider it for the same client)
Requested (you contacted the owner of the website and are waiting for his response)
Pending (you confirmed everything and are just waiting for the link to be published)
Confirmed (the link is live, and you’ve successfully created a link for your client, congratulations!)
14. Acquisition helps you filter out either paid or free links in your database.
15. Client range filters out links based on clients reporting range - monthly or mid-monthly.
16. Approved filters out links that have (or have not) been approved by a client or the admin of the account.
17. Reported filter accounts to all links that have, or haven’t been reported to your client. A link is considered reported when you click on the arrow button.
If you have an active account with our reporting solution - Reportz, the reported link will be automatically shown in it.
18. Paused filter allows you to search which links are reported or not reported (live or paused for reporting).
19. The Flagged filter allows you to filter all links that have been flagged during the link building process. For example, when you get the wrong health for your link, you can flag a link so the admin can edit it manually.
20. With Client status, you can filter links only from active clients or only from archived clients.
21. And lastly, Custom fields allow you to filter out links by your own custom filters/parameters.
You can also search the links by typing URL, title, or tags in the search field.
To see more on how to manipulate the columns in the database and single or bulk link edits, take a look at our article Action Buttons Inside Search.